Re: more make help

Benjamin C. Craft (bcraft@bcraft.camd.lsu.edu)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 06:49:59 -0500

treed@straylight.connectnet.com said:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Mark E. Levitt wrote:

> > Perhaps the file "Changes" should be renamed to "READTHISFIRST"?

> Yes, a README.1ST file and putting it in the top level directory
> would be a good start. I know I've been bitten by the ps -aux
> segfault and several

Personally, I would like to see Changes broken into several files or some
portions of its present contents replicated in additional files. A README
at the top level is a common stardard of sorts. BUT, if the upgrade is
going to break something as significant as SENDMAIL, I would like to see
a file named something like DANGER at the top level.

ben.