Re: Update for "keeping the most important linux packages update..."

Sun, 14 Apr 1996 01:34:02 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 13 Apr 1996, Aaron Ucko wrote:

> >Is this the same dirent bug that broke make at libc-5.2.16(ish)+, or a
> >totaly new one ?

[...]
> I'm pretty sure it's the same problem. BTW, you should probably be
> advocating libc 5.2.18 instead of version 5.3.9, as the latter is not
> officially considered stable.

I'm not advocating either (I usr 5.2.18), I just wanted to know (for
reference (sp?)), as I may upgrade.
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.