Re: pp87_pl1 & pp87_pl2 :-)

Johan Henselmans (johan@hsb.nest.nl)
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 16:06:56 +0100 (WET DST)

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> > Hi all,
> > I have tried these two "pre-patches" and they both have improved my
> > _interacive_ sessions (I think so...) between two Linux boxes linked with
> > a PPP link. Before these patches, "telneting" between those boxes was
> > *really* a nigthmare.
>
> Could you check out 1.3.87 which I just released: it's the second pre-patch
> plus some of Eric Schenk's fixes (it also contains a lot of spelling patches,
> you can ignore those ;-). Does that also work for you?
>
> Linus

During patching:

drivers/sound/Config.in was rejected, seems that it was Config.std.

Regards,

Johan

Johan Henselmans
work: johan@netsense.nl tel: (+31)-(0)20-6261180
Netsense bv, Nieuwe Herengracht 147 1011 SG Amsterdam
home: johan@hsb.nest.nl tel: (+31)-(0)20-6267538
Nieuwe Herengracht 147d 1011 SG Amsterdam