Re: Using modules with drivers requireing command line config info

Daniel A. Taylor (danielt@dgii.com)
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 11:48:53 -0600 (CST)

I have similar problems with the aha152x driver on my home system.
It works just fine compiled in but (1.3.83) I cannot get it to
install as a module. I have tried modprobe and insmod to get it
to install, it doesn't probe bios, but it inevitably fails to
load or depend cleanly as a module. Running 6360 controller chip
on mobo (1510).

Dan Taylor