Re: Let's make ext2fs into lfs (Was: Is anyone using EXT FS)

Todd Graham Lewis (tlewis@mindspring.com)
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 17:15:03 -0500

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Laszlo Vecsey wrote:

> DFS is also distributed file system (netsearch for DFS/DCE). It would be
> great to have support for some form of distributed file system in Linux.
> Someone already mentioned that the AFS client is available (no clue
> where), but there is no server.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this, and I would like to talk
to some people about this. If you are interested, mail me -- I'd like to
set up a small discussion list to see if this is feasible/worthwhile.

Todd
| |
| Todd Graham Lewis Core Engineering Mindspring Enterprises, Inc. |
| tlewis@mindspring.com (800) 719 4664, x804 |
| Thousands have used Linux to up their systems productivity. Up yours! |