Re: A minor error

Derrik Pates (dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu)
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 16:48:02 -0700 (MST)

On 22 Mar 1996, Brian Blackmore wrote:

> Pressing Alt+F3+F4 consistantly gives a "Keyboard Error" (I noticed it
> when console switching rather rapidly) it seems to have been like this
> ever since time began and happens with no other key combination I can
> find. Could possibly cause problems with a game of some kind and
> might help spot a bug elsewhere?

Can't reproduce this. I pressed Alt+F3+F4 on our test server (P75, 32MB
RAM, ASUSTeK MB) and nothing happens - it just sits there staring at me
(you know what I mean). After, I can still do everything normally. Maybe
bad keyboard / KB controller chip? That'd be my best guess on that one.

Derrik Pates
dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu

--
Win95 isn't the problem - OS/2 and DOS are. Win95 is the answer.
-- also --