Re: 1.3.75 will not boot. (FIXED, please read)

Graham Mitchell (gmitch@woodlea.wintermute.co.uk)
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 02:41:02 +0000

On 18 Mar 96 at 13:44, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Linux-FT is a great distribution, and a bug thumbs-up to the Linux-FT
> ^^^
> Did you really mean to say that ;)

I'd say he did.....:))
I run Linux-FT, and its a GREAT distribution, providing all you want
to do is RUN Linux. If you want to install updates tho, it becomes a
bit (lot) of a nightmare. Everything is done with symlinks..... Just
try upgrading GCC.... nightmare..... I'm still running my FT system,
but I'm collecting all the sources, and compiling them for the day
(soon i hope), when i but on a minimal Slakware 3.0 release to boot
the system, and install everything from source.

Graham
Ask not what you can do for your country,
but what your government is doing to you