Re: ___strtok undeclared...problem

Bernd Eckenfels (ukd1@rzstud1.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de)
16 Mar 1996 22:06:36 GMT

Tomas Andersson (f91-tan@nada.kth.se) wrote:
> It shows that <linux/string.h> includes <asm/string.h> so I change
> #include <asm/string.h> to #include <linux/string.h> in "ps.c" and
> in the other source files that includes <asm/string.h>. However, this
> only postpones the problem to linking when ___strtok isn't found.
> I which library should (is) ___strtok be defined?

I think its a problem with older Compilers not sure). Youcan fix it, if u
include <string.h> instead of <asm/string.h>. I guess this is a little bit
slower, but it works for me...

I had to change -lncurses to -lcurses in the Makefile, rename linux/string.h
to string.h in free.c,ps.c and w.c. And remove the strdup
declaration in ps.c

Greetings
Bernd

--