Greg Wettstein's Vision

nelson@crynwr.com
11 Mar 1996 03:24:34 GMT

G. W. Wettstein writes:

> First of all my apologies to everyone for continueing this off-topic
> post. This NEEDS to be taken to another venue and as such I will not
> reply to any follow-ups other than through e-mail or a proposed
> alternate forum.

If you skipped over this article because it had the "wrong" subject,
please go read it at <http://www.crynwr.com/kchanges/gwv.html>.

I heartily concur with everything (EVERYTHING) Greg has to say. The
Linux community has done well in its avoidance of politics -- let's
keep it that way.

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com> http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | If you would seek peace,
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX | first seek freedom