Re: ext2 in a dos file/partition

Fri, 8 Mar 1996 20:44:15 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, John Henders wrote:

> In <01I216H7NG2Q003OFI@VAX1.ROCKHURST.EDU> UCKO@vax1.rockhurst.edu (Aaron Ucko) writes:
>
> >cpmfs?! Now I've heard everything! What's next, punch card reader
> >support? :-)
>
> On a more serious note, is anyone working on a union fs?

What do you mean, like the ifs (i think that's what it's called), where
you can mount one fs over annother, and you see all files in the trees
(you could, say mount a read-write fs over a cdrom, and see the cdrom
files, mess about, whatever).

Bryn
PS The person working on it stoped some time ago as whilst the consept is
simple, the implanation is not :(

--
PGP key pass phrase forgoten,    \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.