Re: Linux isn't an operating system

lilo (lilo@lions.reseq.ungov)
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 10:49:16 -0600 (CST)

isn't there an advocacy newsgroup for gnu software? this is pretty clearly
off-topic. speaking from my own experience, it's very easy to get caught up
in an advocacy thread, even when that thread is clearly off-topic. :) i
also suspect that it will continue to generate flames as long as the
originator keeps pursuing it here. ;)

lilo