Re: SCSI Kernel Problem - BAD

Laszlo Vecsey (master@internexus.net)
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 08:57:37 -0500 (EST)

Just thought I'd mention that I've been having the same problem over the
months with various Linux kernels with both an Adaptec 1742 EISA and most
recently an Adaptec 2940 PCI. The 2940 is stable using the Redhat 1.2.8
bootdisk though. With recent kernels (1.3.70) I get the same timeouts and
errors that you mention below.