Re: reveal cd-rom

Tue, 5 Mar 1996 01:11:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Alex Gitelman wrote:

> Hi,
> Did anybody install Linux with reveal cdrom.
> What options shoul I choose in make config?
>
> Thank you.

This really isn't the right place, comp.os.linux.setup would be better,
but ....
What is the drive attached to ?
IDE => EIDE cdrom
SCSI => scsi card/scsi cdrom
someother => look in the non ide/scsi section, and think about which
it is, run through them all before desideing which it is, and if you
still can't tell, post to a comp.os.linux.* group, but think first,
there's nothing like a ask first, think about it later post to get on
peoples wick ;). Get and read the CDROM-HOWTO (you probably already have
it, look in /usr/doc/faq/howto, zless <filename> to view), please look in
/usr/doc for any info before posting, as you'll be supprised how much
infomation is there.

Bryn

--
PGP key available from any good server   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
1024/EB275221 1995/09/05 Bryn P. A. Jones |            initiated.