Re: 1.3.64-1.3.70 loopback bugs

Mon, 4 Mar 1996 01:31:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Alan Cox wrote:

> > PLEASE, I need a fix for this badly (assuming it's responsible
> > for the irc/ircd loopback problems).
>
> Can we go back to arguing about US law and ESMTP instead.
>
> It has nothing to do with irc
> It is not a bug
> It was discussed to death for about 9 months a year and a half ago
>
> Alan

Well maybe you can summerise the outcome of the last 'descussion' so we
don't have to 'descuss' it all over again, please. And the rest of you,
just read it, and shutup.
Bryn

--
PGP key available from any good server   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
1024/EB275221 1995/09/05 Bryn P. A. Jones |            initiated.