Re: scrollback and VT switching

Wed, 13 Mar 1996 12:47:11 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 12 Mar 1996, Thomas =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6nig?= wrote:

> After switching from the current VT to another one and back, scrollback
> no longer works for the original VT. Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

One thing it is, is annoying, but it's the same here. Sometimes I wish
that even just the stuff that had scrolled since I switched away was
kept, to a limit, or every thing to a limit, say 128 lines (ie on a 25x80
dislpay, just over 100 lines of garanteed (sp?) scrollback). I think that
it may cause more problems for VT switching, but it would be nice ....
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgoten,    \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.