Re: Getting OLD messages

Eddy PE1CIG (eddy@pe1cig.hzeeland.nl)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 00:01:33 +0100 (MET)

On 20 Feb 1996, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

> [Ryan O'Connell]
>
> | Yup - I think the European server is having problems.
>
> Not really the European server, but it's the default server for
> Europe. I find it strange that noone has volunteered to be an exploder
> for the Netherlands or the UK.

Actually I *HAVE* volunteered some weeks ago that one of our hosts at the
poly could be an exploder for the Netherlands, but David thought the
nic.funet.fi exploder would be sufficient to cover Europe.

But a few days ago, my subscription to linux-hams even got "Bounced",
and I don't seem to be able to re-subscribe to linux-hams and unsubscribe
the "Bounces" list, as the automatic daily reminder tells me to...
I think that vger is still heavily overloaded.

My offer regarding Dutch exploder-site still stands...

> Kjetil T. <postmaster@ifi.uio.no>

Regards, Eddy van Loo (PE1CIG)

--
Network Management, Unix and Networking Support, Surfnet IC/ICP, NIC: EV33,
Postmaster at Hogeschool Zeeland, Vlissingen-Holland. Phone: +31-118-489275.