Re: Getting OLD messages

Rogier Wolff (r.e.wolff@et.tudelft.nl)
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 15:34:25 +0100

Alan Cox wrote:

> > Europe. I find it strange that noone has volunteered to be an exploder
> > for the Netherlands or the UK.
>
> I have for the uk, but its on the academic network side, so until the
> Superjanet US link is upgraded (soon apparently) it may actually make
> things _worse_.

And I have volunteered to be an exploader for the Netherlands.

Long delays in sendmail deliveries do NOT need "local" exploaders.
Just breaking up a long list of reciepients by sending it to 30-odd
different hosts will speed things up significantly.

Roger.

--
 ** Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?       **
 ** A: Apart from the fact that virusses are supported by their authors,  **