Re: DOH - Stupid question about make & newest libc

B.J. Weschke (beej@inet-images.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 23:08:18 -0500 (EST)

Upgrade your make to fix the dirent bug. Check the
/pub/linux/packages/GCC directory on tsx-11.mit.edu

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Rich Tollerton wrote:

> I KNOW this question has been asked before, and I KNOW that it's been
> answered before, but I was a little too hasty with the delete key with
> those old messages, so here goes...
>
> How do you fix make's error messages (no target to make 'all',
> no target specified, etc.) after upgrading to libc 5.2.18? (linux
> 1.3.60, gcc 2.7.0, make 3.74.)
> --

> Rich Tollerton rtollert@mail.coin.missouri.edu

B.J. Weschke, Technical Dir. <beej@inet-images.com> Internet Images Worldwide
IIW is a full-service WWW presence creation agency--come check us out!!
<A HREF="http://www.inet-images.com/">Internet Images Worldwide</A>