Re: 1.3.64 and Mozilla

d-seaman@ukans.edu
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 09:13:07 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Jochen Toppe wrote:

> I have a problem with 1.3.64 that I didn't have with
> 1.3.59+Mark5. IT's a weird problem too. Netscape (2.0) refuses
> to load images (yes, image loading is enabled), and I also
> get _lots_ of error messages "Connection reset through peer"..
> I do believe this is kernel related, because everything worked
> under the same conditions and 1.3.59. Maybe something in the
> networking code? (I'm using a ppp connection, by the way)

Same thing happenes to me! If I click on the http: address and press
return the inline pics will appear for a fraction of a second and
disappear. If I do this enough the pics will stay on the screen. This is
with Netscape 2.0 release and kernel 1.3.64. I also get the connection
reset by peer message.

Derek

| |P90/Wide SCSI III| Open |
| Mechanical Engineering |32MB Ram/3.5GB HD|Windoze let|
| Senior |4mm 8GB SCSI2 DAT| bugs in. |
| d-seaman@ukans.edu |17" Nanao F2-17EX|DOS/Win/OS2|
| | HP LJ 5MP w/7MB | *LINUX* |