Re: console.c: scrolling bug found

theofilu@ping.at ("theofilu@ping.at")
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 19:51:06 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Zachary R Amsden wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what type of video card were you talking about=
? I
> know many, many Linux users that don't have this problem. I am the o=
nly one
> here with the problem and I am also the only person using a Trident 8=
900CL
> video card. Is the card buggy?
>=20
> Zach R. Amsden (amsden+@andrew.cmu.edu)
=20
This "bug" is not limited to a Trident 8900CL. I've a SPEA VEGA PLUS wi=
th=20
an ALG2301 chipset and this "bug" appears to me also. Further this "bug=
"=20
is not limited to Linux. I know other U**X's where the same appears=20
(Xenix, SINIX, ...). Because this is realy harmless, I ignore it and wi=
ll=20
ignore it.=20
--=20
Theofilu Andreas