Re: Does anyone know?

Tom Kaczmarski (tkaczma@math.luc.edu)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:39:12 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, John M. Draggi wrote:

> For those TWO people that got a little "ticked" over me sending a
> questionare through linux-scsi this is for you >>> .!. <<<
>
> I thought that I would reach the more "intelligent" group. But as I can
> see there are still a few ANAL children running arround, even in greatly
> advanced or highly technical fields.

Need I quote more? Who's the child here? You really should work on your
self esteem. If I were you I would not insult my own self esteem like
this, but if you think of yourself as a childthat your thing.

Obviously you`re very insecure about yourself as you must use verbiage
like the above and a HUGE SIG to catch people's attention.

Enough said, and I am done with this thread, replyuing to this will be
useless, as really THIS IS OFF TOPIC as well.

Tom

?
''~``
( o o )