Re: 1.3.61 -- "Aiee: scheduling in interrupt" from smbclient -L

Carsten Paeth (calle@calle.in-berlin.de)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 17:36:50 +0100 (MET)

> > All,
> >
> > I just realized that I get the same message and the kernel freezes. My
> > system is ELF, gcc-2.7.2, 1.3.62, no accounting, WD-8013, ppp-2.2.0e,
> > kerneld; I do use it. No samba.

> > > I also get it, but not with samba....
> > > ELF, gcc-2.7.1, 1.3.61 or 1.3.62 with accounting patches and
> > > tulip.c v0.10 instead of v0.05, 537,8xx.c ALWAYS_SYNCRONOUS enabled.
> > > PPP leased line connection active (ppp-2.2.0e).
> > > Kerneld compiled in, but I don't use it.
> > > Also all CONFIG_IP_XXXX.
>
> Does this happen even with kerneld disabled? Right now it looks like the thing
> happens for people with either PPP or kerneld enabled, and I'm currently
> assuming that the problem is in either of those subsystems. Can somebody who
> actually sees this problem try to narrow it down a bit (try a kernel without
> kerneld support etc)?
>
> Linus

System was working without starting X and kerneld not configured,
but after I start X, it crashes after 5 minutes :-(.
'cause softdog didn't reset system, I think timer interrupts are not coming
anymore after the crash.

calle

--
calle@calle.in-berlin.de