Re: Does anyone know?

John M. Draggi (jmd2pl@bigbird.stark.k12.oh.us)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 23:28:20 -0500 (EST)

I would like to extend my THANK YOU to everyone that replied.
For some I will contact further, but all information was noted.

For those TWO people that got a little "ticked" over me sending a
questionare through linux-scsi this is for you >>> .!. <<<

I thought that I would reach the more "intelligent" group. But as I can
see there are still a few ANAL children running arround, even in greatly
advanced or highly technical fields.

As for you Tom, just by responding like you did shows much of a
life you DON"T have.

Once again I extend my thank you to the 25 and counting that replied.

John Draggi, jmd2pl@bigbird.stark.k12.oh.us