Re: 1.3.28 ... compile hassles

John Corey R (cujc8@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 16:58:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 26 Sep 1995, Jonathan Hankins wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Sep 1995, Jonathon wrote:
>
> > Also when compiled thusly i started to get some really weird probs with
> > VT corruption.
> > I'd run zgv <any graphic file>. it'd view OK but upon exiting all VT's
> > would be unreadable. No hangs, OOPses etc. but...
>
> Not that it applies in this particular case, but just to note--I have had
> problems with zgv corrupting my VCs since way back in v1.1.45.

No .. I have this problem also when i exit dosemu. All the vt's are
blanked out. kinda makes usin the vt's useless :).

I've still gotta dl 1.3.30 to see if it fixes it, but as of 1.3.29 it
still does it.

BTW, is it just me, or does everyone else's patch program not create new
files? I tried patchin 1.3.30 to the .29 sources, but find out that I
don't have random.c & random.h (Who knows how many other new files there
are). I hate re-dl'ing the whole 3 megs over and over :).