Re: 1.3.22 Oops'es with CSLIP

System Administrator (root@misty.worcester.com)
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 15:52:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 2 Sep 1995, Henrik Storner wrote:

> Date: Sat, 2 Sep 1995 09:50:07 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Henrik Storner <storner@osiris.ping.dk>
> To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: 1.3.22 Oops'es with CSLIP

I get the same error, someone else posted saying that the kernel works
without slip enabled but I haven't tried that yet, however I have a general
question for the group as I am new to this kernel stuff myself, if I compile
the kernel without slip enabled will I still be able to use dip to connect
to my dialup via CSLIP? ie is SLIP support in the kernel for
incoming/outgoing SLIP or just incoming? Thanx in advance.

tiffani@virek.worcester.com | "The same thing we do every night....
root@misty.worcester.com | Try to take over the world..."
webmaster@www.worcester.com | -Illuminati-
http://www.worcester.com/~tiffani |
"The lawman and the cowboy, stepped out of the dark, It was 2 against the 20
and every bullet found it's mark" - Alabama 'Artist of the Decade 1980's' -