Re: 1.3.11 IP forwarding? Help.

Sentinel (sentinel@li.net)
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 18:41:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 1995, Joshua M. Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Joseph Fouche wrote:
> > Well, 1.3.11 is running here, but no IP forwarding. Whatever broke
> > between 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 is still broken, at least for me. I'm using the
> > 2.2b3 PPP code and driver.
> > Anyone else tested this yet? Sure, I'm a bit early, but hey...
> I'm using the same kernel and PPP driver and it's definately still
> broken. For that matter AppleTalk seems to be broken too; it doesn't
> crash the machine anymore but all NBP-related requests time out.

Okay well with 1.3.11 and the new ppp2.2b3 I cant even get ppp to turn on
it gives me an error dealing with a ppp driver..

when I do use the new ppp.c and the header files from the install script
from the ppp-2.2b3 distribution I get an error when I try to make zlilo
there fore I can not update my ppp driver.. If anyone here knows what
either I am doing wrong or what is wrong please tell me othere wise for
now I will stick with ppp-2.1.2d and await what happens next.

Sentinel@li.net