Re: Shared Interrupts - PCI

John Henders (jhenders@bogon.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 95 17:58 PDT

Newsgroups: linux.kernel
From: jhenders@jonh.wimsey.com (John Henders)
Subject: Definative lilo kernel flags list?
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 00:58:18 GMT

Has anyone compiled the definative list of what command line arguments
can be passed to the kernel from the lilo prompt? I know I've never seen
one posted, and the ones I know I've found out only from net postings,
mentions in FAQs, or by reading the driver source.

If there isn't one now, I'd be willing to compile and maintain one if
people want to send me lists of ones they know about.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.