Re: Kernel math prob? or other problem? (fwd)

Aleph One (aleph1@dfw.net)
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 13:32:03 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for replying to the list but this is a common problem with wwwstat
so this may help other people. The problem is with the printf thats use d
instead of f. Change all the d arguments to f and it should be happy.

Aleph One / aleph1@dfw.net
http://underground.org/