RE: linux-next: build warning after merge of the cxl tree

From: Dan Williams
Date: Thu Mar 14 2024 - 21:14:40 EST

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After merging the cxl tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
> this warning:
>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/debugfs-cxl:38: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
>
> Introduced by commit
>
> 8039804cfa73 ("cxl/core: Add CXL EINJ debugfs files")

Thanks for this report. So, Sphinx errors are not fun to debug. I took a lot of
fiddling to figure out that Sphinx really had the problem several lines down,
but was considering everything after the "What:" line as a single block staring
at line 38.

By trial and error this change made it happy:

-- 8< --