Re: [RFC 0/9] Nginx refcount scalability issue with Apparmor enabled and potential solutions

From: John Johansen
Date: Fri Mar 08 2024 - 15:10:10 EST

On 3/2/24 02:23, Mateusz Guzik wrote:
On 2/9/24, John Johansen <john.johansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/6/24 20:40, Neeraj Upadhyay wrote:
Gentle ping.

John,

Could you please confirm that:

a. The AppArmor refcount usage described in the RFC is correct?
b. Approach taken to fix the scalability issue is valid/correct?

Hi Neeraj,

I know your patchset has been waiting on review for a long time.
Unfortunately I have been very, very busy lately. I will try to
get to it this weekend, but I can't promise that I will be able
to get the review fully done.

Gentle prod.

Any chances of this getting reviewed in the foreseeable future? Would
be a real bummer if the patchset fell through the cracks.

yes, sorry I have been unavailable for the last couple of weeks. I am
now back, I have a rather large backlog to try catching up on but this
is has an entry on the list.