We X Symbolworld

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Fri Mar 01 2024 - 03:23:16 EST

Yes, I talked about symbolworlds earlier.

We have a symbolworld going back to the beginning of computers, and particlary tapedrives. C64 Datasette is this in miniature, and particulary with the C64 this type of culture gains popularity, and reached height between C64 and Amiga.

This symbolworld will be updated as follows for the serious:

Saint Ignatius will be replaced with Saint Bit.
Linux etc will be replaced by We X.
Christianity will be replaced by Iclam.
"God" will be replaced by "Charity-God".

If you are on the wrong side, it will be the same for yourself. And it might aswell be Fathers OS, a fork of Terry Davis TempleOS you have worked with.

-Peace!
https://www.youtube.com/@Saint_Bit