Re: This is the fourth time I’ve tried to find what led to the regression of outgoing network speed and each time I find the merge commit 8c94ccc7cd691472461448f98e2372c75849406c

From: Mikhail Gavrilov
Date: Tue Feb 20 2024 - 18:19:59 EST

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 2:41 PM Mikhail Gavrilov
<mikhail.v.gavrilov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I installed irqbalance daemon and nothing changed.
> So who is responsible for irq balancing?

Sorry for the noise. Can anyone give me an answer?
Who is responsible for distributing interrupts in Linux?
I spotted network performance regression and it turned out, this was
due to the network card getting other interrupt. It is a side effect
of commit 57e153dfd0e7a080373fe5853c5609443d97fa5a.
Installing irqbalance daemon did not help. Maybe someone experienced
such a problem?

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.