San OS, Philosophy, Low Jitter, Fair Source

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Sat Feb 17 2024 - 01:14:08 EST

Improved some typings:

For the Ban Bukhari channel we use Ya-ila. Which also represents a cultural fusion, and non-schismatic and correct view on "God" culture. Tested and works. Sympathetic to "make love not war", on the middle east conflict.

For the Saint Bit channel, Ios, is the standard concept for translation of The Quran, for italic script, for Fair Source background. Tested and works.

https://www.youtube.com/@Martian_Elw/
https://www.youtube.com/@Ywe_Caerlyn_Norway/

This also represents much a sample of what culture will be in the OS.

So, some final polish there.

I am am very pleased to say it represents finalized work on the philosophcal background for Fair Source, for San OS.

And a happy ending indeed.

PEACE.
Ywe.