Fair Source Philosophy (for the low-jitter San OS)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Fri Feb 16 2024 - 04:01:16 EST

Some more updates on philosophy.

I made a big cultural fusion on the Ban Bukhari channel that now is about Yah-Allah. This is a correct angle on what became the modern LSD culture, and overwrites it, and deprecates the teachings of Dennis Leary, and his "God". Everything there will have its run, and what was overtaken by the fair source movement will be given back, now that we are mostly done. ("Fair Source" keeps the revelant there).

https://www.youtube.com/@Martian_Elw

On the Saint Bit channel, the standard concept now is Yos, for standard Iclam and cursive script translation (for Fair Source background).

https://www.youtube.com/@Ywe_Caerlyn_Norway

Serenity!
Ywe.