hi! I was wondering if Linus and the linux community could help make linux jobs

From: Jon Maser
Date: Thu Feb 15 2024 - 07:38:42 EST

id like to run this by linus torevalds since he runs the linux kernel project

linux users and linus torevalds with the help of ibm/red
hat/microsoft/etc could advocate teaching linux in colleges all across
the globe, with companies invested in linux providing an
infrastructure for remote access, for a more profitable linux
industry. we're not talking about stuff like kernel programming, we're
talking stuff like linux research.

one thing that caught my eye was rust interoperability in the linux
kernel, this could mean alot of new jobs for linux. imagine taking a
nntp boot course in rust programming and working for red hat making
proprietary software, or some other project available to developers

also ive noticed most governments have some sort of linux
implementation and they can contribute to a job market

so yeah hers what i think, and im on a head of antipsych pills, as a campaign

0. linus and companies discuss the future of linux jobs, possibly
remote and in person
1. with 0, advocate linux/bsd/unix in colleges across the globe
2. with 1, invest in business infrastructure
3. make preparations for some sort of web site connecting empoloyees with 2
4. deploy!
thats just a rough guess, id really like for linus to atleast try 1 so
linux has a future in this world, you never know, windows and gpt4
might really take off

would be nice if linux was like the internet super hero

so what do you say? bring linux classes to universities and colleges
so we can all get jobs?

hope this email makes sense, damned zyprexa lol

jon masters