[GIT PULL (sort of)] KVM: x86: fixes and selftests fixes/cleanups

From: Sean Christopherson
Date: Mon Feb 12 2024 - 20:38:06 EST

I have two pull requests for 6.8, but I goofed (or maybe raced with you
pushing to kvm/master), and based everything on 6.8-rc2 instead of 6.8-rc1 as
you did. And so of course the pull requests would bring in waaaaay more than
just the intended KVM changes.

Can I bribe you to do a back merge of 6.8-rc2, so that my pull requests don't
make me look like a complete idiot?

It's not the end of the world for me to rebase, but I'd prefer not to throw
away the hashes and the time the commits have spent in -next.

FWIW, the two tags are:

https://github.com/kvm-x86/linux.git tags/kvm-x86-fixes-6.8-rcN
https://github.com/kvm-x86/linux.git tags/kvm-x86-selftests-6.8-rcN