Re: [RFC 0/7] firmware: arm_scmi: Qualcomm Vendor Protocol

From: Cristian Marussi
Date: Mon Feb 12 2024 - 13:12:21 EST

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 11:04:51PM +0530, Sibi Sankar wrote:
> This patch series introduces the Qualcomm SCMI Vendor protocol and adds a
> client driver that interacts with the vendor protocol and passes on the
> required tuneables to start various features running on the SCMI controller.

Hi Sibi,

> The series specifically enables (LLCC/DDR) dvfs on X1E80100 SoC by passing
> several tuneables including the IPM ratio (Instructions Per Miss),
> cpu frequency to memory/bus frequency tables, CPU mapping to the vendor
> protocol which in turn will enable the memory latency governor running
> on the SCMI controller.

As a side note, before I forget (and I got lost again searching for this
thread), next time you post this, please CC also linux-arm-kernel, being
this series SCMI-related this way can be seen by other non-MSM/QC
SCMI-interested people. (as it is advised by get_maintainer.pl too)

Thanks,
Cristian