Re: Front camera on pinephone

From: Martijn Braam
Date: Tue Jan 16 2024 - 17:14:12 EST

Hello Pavel,

Isn't this simply the case of picking the gc2145 bits from Megis tree?

https://megous.com/git/linux/tree/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pinephone.dtsi?h=orange-pi-5.10#n410

[For the pinephone kernel development there's the option of building the kernel using envkernel.sh in postmarketOS with https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Compiling_kernels_with_envkernel.sh which has some automation for building a kernel and pushing it to a connected device. Ethernet and keyboard are replaced by ssh and usb-networking in this case]

Greetings,
Martijn