Re: [GIT PULL] Scheduler changes for v6.8

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jan 10 2024 - 17:19:43 EST

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 at 06:07, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull the latest sched/core git tree from:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git sched-core-2024-01-08

Just a note that I'm currently bisecting into this merge for a
horrendous performance regression.

It makes my empty kernel build go from 22 seconds to 44 seconds, and
makes a full kernel build enormously slower too.

I haven't finished the bisection, but it's now inside *just* this
pull, so I can already tell that I'm going to revert something in
here, because this has been making my merge window miserable.

You've been warned,

Linus