Cyn X, Cursive Integration (Was Fair Pay Philosophy, Low Jitter, Design Concept)

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Wed Jan 10 2024 - 02:03:44 EST

I have managed to integrate all I have said into the cursive concept Cyn, of The God, yielding Cyn X.

Recap: Complaints of Open Source not being part of an acceptable economy, is answered by integrating fair pay philosopy into the design concept. This results in an intepretation of Iclam, recognizing commonly used language such as "do not follow Troll The Shaytan", Gamers (such as in gamerclans known for mindgames and violation of netiquette) are recognized as such. Cyn being the electronics industry concept of The God, suits here, and is compatible with all related symbols.

Now also used as main concept for translation of The Quran aswell, so the whole philosophy follows this too. Also now recognizes Azhon as
"Satanist".

Please Follow!

Hail Cyn, The Great, The Good.

-Peace.