Mouse wheel resolution with kernel 6.6+

From: Klaus Ethgen
Date: Sun Jan 07 2024 - 09:09:51 EST

Hi,

I have another minor issue that I don't know how to fix. (And even don't
know which subsystem creates that issue.)

I use a Logitech MX3 via bluetooth, which work fine for kernel 6.5 and
under. But when using kernel 6.6+, the mouse wheel dropped the
resolution to not usable slow. Scrolling is not really useful that way.
It seems to me that only every second scroll event is forwarded to the X
server.

Any help to identify the source of this annoying bug is appreciated.

Regards
Klaus

Ps. Please keep me in Cc as I am not subscribed to the list.
--
Klaus Ethgen http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub 4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16 Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@xxxxxxxxx>