Re: Bug in commit aa511ff8218b ("badblocks: switch to the improved badblock handling

From: Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2024 - 03:48:43 EST

On 23.12.23 09:35, Linux regression tracking #adding (Thorsten Leemhuis)
wrote:
> On 22.12.23 19:31, Ira Weiny wrote:
>> Coly,
>>
>> Yesterday I noticed that a few of our nvdimm tests were failing. I bisected
>> the problem to the following commit.
>>
>> aa511ff8218b ("badblocks: switch to the improved badblock handling code")
>>
>> Reverting this patch fixed our tests.
>
> #regzbot ^introduced aa511ff8218b

#regzbot introduced 3ea3354cb9f0
#regzbot fix: 146e843f6b0927
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.