b7 X (was Fair Pay, Low Jitter, Philosophy)

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Thu Jan 04 2024 - 03:22:14 EST

I updated philosophy again to Ev, as concept of The God. This is also a right version of Eün for romic alphabet.

This, in addition to recognizing Gamer, Troll The Shaytan, etc, also recognises Fairy (Jinn in arabic to the left Iclam.)

I hope you follow.

OS now is simply b7 X - "Bitstream System", replacing also the wording of "fileoriented" with "Bitstream Oriented" freshening this a bit up.

This I believe is the ultimate development.

The Serene Be With You,
Ywe Cærlyn,
https://su-phil.net/