Re: Oops in hdac_hda_dev_probe (6.7-rc7)

From: Mark Brown
Date: Wed Jan 03 2024 - 13:31:15 EST

On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 03:36:00PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> > > Mark, Takashi, can you pick the fix for 6.7 (it is in -next)? I think we
> > > might have time for it to land?

> > Oh that landed to Mark's for-next branch, i.e. only for 6.8.
> > Mark, please cherry-pick and send a PR before 6.7 final.

If you're trying to attract my attention a comment deep in a thread
about HDA probably isn't the way to do it, there's a very good chance
I'm just deleting them unread given how much random HDA stuff I seem to
get CCed on these days :/ .

> I ended up with cherry-picking by myself now.

> I'm going to send a PR to Linus for 6.7 final in tomorrow.

I have some critical fixes I should be posting just now and sending a PR
for later today (unfortunately the board that's impacted has some
ethernet issues in the bootloader which is really slowing down tests
here).