Re: [Patch v2 2/2] thunderbolt: Teardown tunnels and reset downstream ports created by boot firmware

From: Sanath S
Date: Wed Jan 03 2024 - 09:16:37 EST

On 12/21/2023 3:23 PM, Mika Westerberg wrote:
On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 03:01:50PM +0530, Sanath S wrote:
Sure. I'll check with these combinations.
Can you name any docks that meets these requirements ? I'll try to get
hold of it here and check.
Pretty much every Titan Ridge based dock. For instance Dell WD19TB.

I have some hardware here that I can use to try it out too.
It seems that issue is seen on Dell WD19TB too. So this fix may have to extended to TBT3 as well ?
I'll give it a try this week and share the observation.

Any luck from your end ?