Re: linux-next: errors fetching the irqchip trees

From: Marc Zyngier
Date: Tue Jan 02 2024 - 05:36:22 EST

Hi Stephen,

On Mon, 01 Jan 2024 21:02:33 +0000,
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Attempting to fetch the irqchip and irqchip-fixes trees today fails
> like this:
>
> fatal: couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/irq/irqchip-next
>
> and
>
> fatal: couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/irq/irqchip-fixes
>
> They both use
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git .

Ah, my bad. I have recently removed myself from the irqchip
maintenance (see commit b673fe1a6229), and forgot to let you know,
apologies for that.

Please drop these two branches from -next, as it is unlikely I will
resume any significant activity on that front in the near future. You
probably already pull from tip anyway.

Thanks,

M.