Re: Why the mail filter?

From: chaosesqueteam@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon Dec 25 2023 - 11:00:26 EST

>On 2023-12-25 06:32, Jan Stary wrote:
> There's nothing to "confront". Go away.
The classic white belief:
"You're not a real man if you're not an obedient worker drone for muh society (aka women)"

Fuck you cunt.
I'm glad the taliban and Iran have been slaughtering your kind.
Guess they're "nothing to """confront""" " either.

Bet you'd say the same thing to someone like Hans Reiser (kernel programmer (linux)).
And then when he shows you he IS someone to """"""""confront"""""""";
then he gets criticized from the other direction.

There's no winning with you fucking faggots.
You're simply a woman's society.

Glad you lost in afghanistan :)

Men are _FUCKING_ their young girl brides there.
White CUNT.

Oh: and please some help with Unreal Map format loading: sf.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/