Clarification: Project is Old. Project is fully opensource. Yes we code ourselves, want more contributors, not neophytes.

From: chaosesqueteam@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon Dec 25 2023 - 05:57:30 EST

A posting by Polaris to this list put our Project (ChaosEsque Anthology) (note: NOT on g*th*b) in a False Light (maybe we'll sue him for the tort)
Suggesting, with malicious aforethought, knowingly false premises:
1) that we weren't programmers
2) that our Project hasn't even started and that we were "fishing" for opensource programmers.
3) that we are 13
4) that we materially support terrorists
5) that we seek funding for our project
6) that we don't know how to make a game.

We've been programming for decades. Recently we programmed in support into the 3d engine for other map formats.
THIS is what lead us to /ASK/ on lists we know OTHER opensource _C_ programmers congregate for help with even MORE map formats.

So see 1) we did some work on extra map formats. Then we did some more work on more map formats
And then we thought "hey, we'd like Unreal map format too, and hey look at all these project NOT IN C that sorta all work with abit of that format. WOULDN'T it be great if we could expand from our very small opensource programming TEAM to and actual T E A M...

So we asked.

Now, our project has been around for over a decade or so, and has lots of features; Polaris makes it seem that we're a brand new project; or even non existent; or some commercial concern just trying to get free work to make a buck. We've never made a buck. Never sought out monetary contributions. We want code.

But what do you people want now? Compliance with your /religion/ (women's rights).
Wasn't the case when I started in programming. But you people chased out any non-faggot-woman-worshiping man.
And we won't forget that.
"DURRR IF U DONT WORSHIP CUNTS YOU WILL __NEVER__ FIND CONTRIBUTORS" --t. white faggot.

Hey: If you ALL are enemies: then we will treat you as such.
Do you get that?
You are making an equivalence between OpenSourceProgrammer and WomanWorshipingFaggotWhiteMMAAALLLEEEE
If they are the same thing: as Polaris suggests, and the rest of you with your silent bans suggest: then they WILL be treated as such.

3) We're not 13. Would be good to be; would have more energy to code new things.
4) Afghans have the right to brutally torture and kill any white faggot that seeks to change their woman oppressing culture. (I see it more as a little girl appreciating culture and a woman ignoring culture: but I guess that would be the same to women)
And I mean _BRUTALLY_ TORTURE: so you fucking understand in your head that your FAGGOT white ways do not need to be in every culture of the globe. Killing you white scum is NOT terrorism. It's resistance to occupation by your garbage religion.

And we don't materially support anyone.
I prayed to YHWH years ago that Afghans would be free; that they would be able to marry cute little girls again without the courts you faggot scumbag white pieces of shit installed to persecute them
Prez came through and freed them as his first act.

5) We've never sought funding

6) We don't know how to parse Unreal binary map format. Game is allready made. Rifle is fine.

sf.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/