Re: I can't get contributors for my C project. Can you help?

From: Rudy Zijlstra
Date: Sun Dec 24 2023 - 15:35:15 EST

blacklisted. Long ago i needed to do that...

On 24-12-2023 20:41, chaosesqueteam@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Note: This is about Unreal map support in this project: sf.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/
Which is an opensource project. White people will not help
me because, as Polaris here says, they are feminist scum.

Hello,
In case this is not a troll,
It is not
and is a stupid narcissistic teenager who
Also incorrect. 37 years old.

thinks the way open source functions is via extremism and horrific
sexism, and promotion of terrorism, I will respond.
I've likely been an opensource/freesoftware programmer longer than you.
Maybe not; maybe so; but I'm not the neophyte you take me to be.

Congratulations, you will not find a single contributor, if you think
that storming into a public mailing list spewing sexist comments, and
"All opensource C programmers are pro-women's right's dick-chopping faggots
as their new-testament demi-god tells them to be (matthew 19 greek)"

I thought there was more religious plularity amongst them.
There used to be.

Want a religious war? We can do that if that's what you're up for.
If you are all our enemies than we'll treat you as such.
Do you understand what I am saying: ? Do you?

then supporting terrorism is the way open source functions, then you
Why shouldn't one (morally) "support" those who slaughter feminists, and
in the alternative,
ensure men may marry female children, as YHWH's Law commands in
Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (greek, hebrew, latin, not english (white fuck))
?

Tell me?
Should I "not support" the hellenistic greeks who put the Amazons to the sword?
And introduced an epoc of rape for young virgin child brides? (Zeus was a rapist)
(white faggot males seethe while clutching their New Testament "BETTER A MILLSTONE")
(english) ("CHOP OFF DICK FOR HEAVEN!!!" "NO MALE NORE FEEMALLE!!")

In hebrew it's called "tahphas" btw. Also supported by the actual God you white scum
try to bury.

have the complete wrong idea.
When I started opensource/freesoftware programming it wasn't all woman
worshiping faggot white christian scum. Guess it is now. Regardless of
whether your pro-woman teachings are acknowleged from the New Testament
or not by you.
(hint: that's where they're from, uneducated trash)

Best choice of action would be to not speak any further, and at the
How would that get me contributors to assist in additional map format support?
It wouldn't.
minimum apologise to Jan,
Jan is some cunt who opposes child brides and is mad that the taliban are
raping their little girl wives as we speak.
No I will not apologize to Jan.
Especially since you allready gave up the "secret" that no opensource programmers
will help anyone who isn't a woman worshiping faggot piece of shit.

I'm so fucking glad your feminists have been killed in
1) Central Asia
2) Iran.

Anyone opposed to men having young virgin girls as brides, deserves that fate.
but I doubt anyone will take you seriously
I'm simply asking for some more map format compatability.
I did several myself.

moving forward now anyways.
Best way to deal with people like this is simply to ignore. Note to the
Best way to deal with feminists is to kill them dead: like the Taliban did.
The only way men can get their rights back is to do what the Hellenistic Greeks
did in their history: that is to slaughter people like you who uphold women's
rights.

mailing list is I did offlist the user in response to their previous
email, which was aimed to provide feedback on how to properly ask for
help, and how openbsd is not a freelancing community for random C
projects. I did not receive a response so they obviously aren't here
for any decent reason, and are likely a troll.
Please now get out my mailbox and go somewhere else, I rather read
constructive emails instead of spiteful sh*t.
Want me to physically fuck you up dipshit?
How about you go talk to a wall.

My emails are about Unreal Map support in an opensource engine.
Not you showing how much of a white faggot that you are.
Do you understand that?

sf.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/
Take care,
--