Re: I can't get contributors for my C project. Can you help?

From: chaosesqueteam@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun Dec 24 2023 - 14:21:36 EST

Ask somewhere appropriate,>You sound like a 13 year old
I'm 37.
>begging
Correct. Do it for free.

>and considering you have "no money" me,
Why should I seek "money" when it won't buy me a cute virgin child bride: the first purpose of money when it was invented in Sumer?
Tell me. I should slave myself for something that is not actually money. Get real.

>proper emails.
Gno.

>Ask somewhere appropriate,
Anywhere there are FELLOW C programmers, Is appropriate. No I do not care if you agree.

>OpenBSD is not here to fund your game
Never asked for funding. This is an opensource game.

>and everyone else, is instantly going to assume you are 13.

Don't care. 12 yr olds are better. 11 even more so. 8yr olds are even nicer: the prophet of Islam can concur on that (sahih bukari, ashia hadiths).
And he was right.

You white christians are wrong. Even if you are "not christian" and just happen to follow all the anti-male new-testament BS.

>Open source developers only contribute to projects they are interested
in,
I know, I've been one for decades.
> developers don't do things for free, they benefit somehow.
Correct.
>You haven't even explained what your game engine is
I posted the link. That's good enough. It's allready a finished Work: I simply want more map format support.
I've done 100s of models and megabytes of code. Worked in the game code and the engine code.

> or what it aims to achieve,
Everything. It allready has over 200 weapons, rpg style town etc building (with interiors), vehicles, and procedural city generation.

> is there alternatives?
No, also incorrect english grammar. White (feminist "chop off dick for heaven matthew 19 greek" chirstian) boy.
>How does this differ from alternatives?
There is no alternative. Cracker.

Anyway: help with Unreal map loading: https://sf.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 01:37:31 PM EST, Polarian <polarian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

You sound like a 13 year old begging for a video game, that is how the
email comes off as, and considering you have "no money" me, and
everyone else, is instantly going to assume you are 13.

1. Learn to write emails properly, trying to read your emails is
horrific due to the formatting.

2. Ask somewhere appropriate, OpenBSD is not here to fund your game

engine.

3. Don't take on an ambitious project which you do not have the ability
to complete.

Open source developers only contribute to projects they are interested
in, developers don't do things for free, they benefit somehow. You
haven't even explained what your game engine is or what it aims to
achieve, is there alternatives? How does this differ from alternatives?

When planning a project, you spend the majority of your time designing
it, not coding. If its 100% coding there is something wrong.

Hope this helps,
--
Polarian
GPG signature: 0770E5312238C760